Monday, April 21, 2008

Painful to Watch


This little guy is my son. He is vibrant, fun loving, and my little cuddler.

Today his leg does not seem to be cooperating. Several times today he has been running and then his legs just give out on him and he falls. He fell down our little steps (3 steps) by our back door twice. He is not a clumsy child. Finally tonight he started clutching one leg and complaining that it hurts. There are no bruises or obvious scrapes. We gave him some tylenol before he went to bed. Hopefully his leg will be back to normal tomorrow. For some reason, I am really worried about it. :(

2 comments:

Marci said...

His legs look a little funny in this picture because he is wearing my shoes. LOL!

Marci said...

He also complained the next day, but has not complained about his leg lately. I am very grateful.