Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ouch!


On Sunday, our little family went for a walk. I was walking our dog, Max. There were some dogs across the street that he wanted to go visit. I hanked on his leash to get him to heel again and then something happened. Somehow during all of the excitement, I dislocated my knee.

This is not the first time that it has happened. This is more like the seventh time. Thankfully my knee cap has always gone immediately back into place. I'm a little worried this time because it has rubbed more and it hurts more than it ever has before.

The knee brace in the picture is very similar to the one that I am wearing now. My daughter thinks that it would be fun to wear. Personally, I am excited for the time to come that I can put it back in my drawer and not use it again for a LONG time.

1 comments:

puffbird said...

Found you! :)

I am really sorry to hear about your knee. That smarts a lot. D: I hope it heals soon!