Monday, March 30, 2009

Today I'm Grateful For...

Today hasn't been a particularly wonderful day, but still there is a lot I have to be grateful for. Here are a few things:

A shed to put our fruit trees in on this SNOWY spring day.

The fact that we didn't plan our fruit trees already thus they are still alive.

We went home before doing errands, so Jonathan's pull up blow out happened at home. (Sorry if that's TMI).

Having a childproof lock on our door so that Jonathan couldn't open the door for the person that rang the doorbell during my bath.

I'm grateful that it was just our next door neighbor and they phoned me later.

I'm grateful for baths in general (I must say though that I miss the uninterrupted kind).

Warm clothes on this very chilly day have been much appreciated.

Finally, I'm grateful to have yummy cinnamon rolls to eat that my wonderful husband made for us yesterday.

0 comments: