Saturday, December 13, 2008

Music Moves Me

music Pictures, Images and Photos

I was just sitting here listening to the music that I chose for my blog today. Kayley came up and decided that she want to listen to music too, so she blasted classical music on her little radio. I had to keep kicking her out of the room so that I could enjoy and sing along to MY songs.

That got my mind going. I found myself pondering why I wanted so badly to listen to the songs that I chose ALONE. I realized that most of the songs have been fairly significant to me at different parts of my life. They move my soul in one way or another.

I also found that I was grateful that my five year old has already developed an affinity for classical music. I love that she loves it. I now need to work on how to get her to listen to it at appropriate times and not at the top of her radio's volume. :D

0 comments: