Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lately I've ...

learned a lot about myself. This has come mostly from my experiences trying to recover and move past knee surgury.

1. A "crutch" can be really helpful right after you experience a trauma in your life, but it does more harm than good if you hold onto it too long.

2. I can still accomplish most of the things I need to in my everyday life. It just might take longer and require some interesting tactics.

3. I can do a pretty awesome Frankenstein's Monster impression.

4. I'm getting better at being on the receiving end of meals, child care etc... I do still prefer to be the giver though.

5. I can still keep my kids in line (for some reason they keep trying to take advantage of the situation), I just have to rely on innovative techniques.

6. My hubby and parents are real troopers and I'm very blessed and lucky to have them in my life.

1 comments:

Heather Anne said...

Cute list! I am the same way... I would much rather be on the giving end of things! :)